Atmosphere of Tibet:
1. How’s the atmosphere in Tibet? Is it sweltering in summer? Is it extremely chilly in winter?
Tibet is in a high level, and it has a place with ordinary wool unique atmosphere. Atmospheres are very unique in various ranges of Tibet. The eastern Tibet which is at a lower height is hotter than western Tibet. In some mountain ranges, there are four seasons in the meantime in various elevation. The climate in a day differs incredibly, as well. The night is frosty while the day is warm. It traverses 12-15 degrees centigrade in a solitary day.
Atmosphere in southeastern Tibet including Nyingchi and Chamdo is soothing with a normal temperature of eight degrees centigrade; while in western Tibet (Shigatse and Nagqu) is very cool with a normal temperature underneath zero degree.
However in the focal zone of Tibet, the atmosphere of Lhasa and Tsedang is more great for traveling. Travelers can visit these two regions all year around, not very sweltering in summer and not very frosty in winter.
2. How is the street condition in blustery season in Tibet? Need I bring any rainproof with me?
The blustery season in Tibet is primarily from June to August and it has a terrible effect on the streets. Be that as it may, there are many track upkeep specialists and neighborhood armed force would likewise offer assistance to reestablish the streets. As a rule, it just takes a couple of hours to make the streets plausible once more. With respect to the rainproof, you are proposed to take waterproof shell, rain-verification pants and shoes in the event that you need to trek, climb the mountain or ride a bicycle. On the off chance that you have gather visits sorted out by some travel organizations, for the most part you don’t have to bring rainproof with you, since Tibet frequently rains around evening time and the climate is very great in the daytime. Moreover, the traveler transport is dependably alongside you.
3. What is the best time to travel to Tibet?
As a rule, early April is the start of travel season, which keeps going to mid-June when an expansive number of Chinese travelers race to Tibet for summer occasion. Late June to the finish of National Holiday is the pinnacle travel season when some imperative celebrations held in Tibet, as Shoton Festival, Gyantse Dawa Festival and Nagqu horse riding Festival. After mid October, Tibet swings to winter and as the guests decrease extraordinarily, the greater part of inns are shut for the poor reservation.
With respect to the best time to travel, it relies upon your travel prerequisite.
1. In the event that you need a to a great degree modest cost, go to Tibet in winter, from December to next March. Every one of the things are very modest; even the vacationer locales offer 30-half rebate on extra charge. Lodgings are shabby, as well. You can appreciate 5 star lodgings with under 100USD including breakfast. Contrasted and traveling in August, the cost of a winter visit is just half 60% of a late spring visit. As a result of the poor measure of guests, the Potala Palace enables you to spend even an entire day in it. Additionally, the priests are not occupied and have save time to visit with you.
2. On the off chance that you like trekking, do it at May or September when the storm will never trouble you and the climate is soothing and lovely.
3. In the event that you adore Mt.Everest and need to see its reasonable face, endeavor to maintain a strategic distance from the precipitation season and foggy climate.
4. In the event that you want to visit the field in north Tibet, do the visit in July when the blossoms sprout in immense meadow and gatherings of yak and sheep, Tibetan traveler tents spread everywhere throughout the prairie.
5. The individuals who need to drive to Tibet through Sichuan-Tibet thruway ought to keep away from the stormy season. There will be mudslides, collapses and soil on specific segments of the street, hindering the entry of vehicles.
About high elevation infection
1. What is high elevation infection? What’s the manifestation of high elevation affliction?
High height disorder may happen at high elevations (more than 2700m) because of the diminishing accessibility of oxygen. It ordinarily happens following a quick climb and can as a rule be anticipated by rising gradually. Manifestations regularly show themselves six to ten hours after rising and by and large die down in one to two days, however they incidentally form into the more genuine conditions. Normal side effects of high height infection incorporate shortness of breath, cerebral pain, exhaustion, stomach disease, tipsiness, and rest aggravation.
2. How to keep away from or mitigate high height infection?
Keep a decent temperament, don’t be excessively energized or be excessively stressed over high elevation affliction. Before going to Tibet, get as solid as would be prudent, both physically and mentally.
Deal with yourself and abstain from coming down with bug before going to Tibet, and not to wash up at the initial two days after you are in Lhasa to abstain from being icy, or you will effectively experience the ill effects of height disorder under frail physical condition.
Try not to drink any liquor on the initial two days when you are in Tibet. Drink a lot of water and eat light, high-sugar suppers for more vitality.
Try not to run, hop or do some burdening occupations at the initial two days. Being tranquil and having a decent rest are imperative.
When you have the manifestations of elevation affliction, take some prescription (it is said that it’s useful to have some margarine tea on the off chance that you can adjust to its kind) and don’t go higher. Drug and oxygen additionally help to counteract elevation infection. Mellow height infection side effects can be treated with legitimate medicine. On the off chance that pharmaceutical and oxygen don’t ease the manifestations, go to healing facility or clear promptly to a sheltered elevation!
Oxygen can enable you to calm the side effects of height affliction, yet don’t utilize it time and again in Lhasa while your side effects of elevation disorder are not genuine. In the event that you feel crisp or feel exceptionally awkward, you ought to go to the closest healing center accessible in the zone.
Notwithstanding the typical solutions for traveling it is prudent to bring high elevation prescription. Look for recommendations from your specialist.
Tell your visit control rapidly in the event that you don’t feel well and take after the guide’s recommendation.
3. What would it be a good idea for me to do on the off chance that I have high elevation disorder subsequent to touching base in Tibet?
There are healing centers in numerous huge urban areas in Tibet. You may adjust to gentle high height infection independent from anyone else gradually and you may go to doctor’s facility in the event that it is not kidding. After you have just had high elevation affliction, you should rest well, don’t move excessively, continue eating, drink some water with dark sugar or take some pharmaceutical. On the off chance that the high elevation infection is truly serious, you ought to go to healing facility, or drop to some lower places, or leave Lhasa quickly. High height affliction might vanish after you plummet to certain elevation and it has no continuation manifestations.
4. Is high height ailment more genuine if going to Tibet via plane than via prepare?
Precisely, however the two means have their favorable circumstances and burdens. You will probably have high height disorder since you don’t have enough time to adjust to the level condition bit by bit on the off chance that you pass via plane. The elevation change is straightforwardly from a few hundreds meters to more than 3000 meters. While, on the off chance that you go to Tibet via prepare, you can adjust your body to the high level condition gradually and bit by bit. At that point, you may alleviate or maintain a strategic distance from high height affliction.
5. Individuals with what sort of maladies can not go to Tibet? Do I require physical practice before traveling to Tibet?
Individuals with the accompanying maladies can not travel to Tibet:
Individuals with a wide range of natural heart illnesses, extreme arrhythmia or resting heart rate more than 100per moment, hypertension II or over, a wide range of blood ailments and cranial vascular ailments.
Individuals with constant respiratory framework illnesses, medium level of obstructive pneumonic maladies or above, for example, bronchus development, emphysema et cetera.
Individuals with diabetes mellitus which isn’t controlled legitimately, agitation, epilepsia and schizophrenia.
Individuals with awful icy, upper respiratory tract contaminations, and body temperature over 38F or beneath 38F while the entire body and the respiratory framework have clear manifestations, are not prescribed to travel to Tibet until they’re OK.
Individuals who were analyzed to have high elevation pneumonic edema, high height cerebral edema, high elevation hypertension with clear increment of circulatory strain, high height heart infections and high height polycythemia.
High hazard pregnant ladies.
In the event that you don’t know about your body condition, you may have a physical examination. Be that as it may, you shouldn’t accomplish more exercise before going to Tibet, for practicing will give more weights to your heart and you’ll require more oxygen, which may effectively motivation high elevation infection.
6. For what reason can not individuals with cool go to Tibet? What would it be a good idea for me to do on the off chance that I get a bug in Tibet?
Your invulnerable framework should be frail in the event that you get a bug and you may endure high elevation infection effortlessly as a result of it. Plus, extreme icy may effectively swing to some more genuine high height ailments, particularly aspiratory edema, which is exceptionally perilous. So you shouldn’t travel to Tibet before you dispose of a chilly.
While, on the off chance that you contract a bug in Tibet, things won’t not be so genuine, in light of the fact that your body has as of now, to some degree, adjust to the level condition and you can go to a specialist and take some solution